The goog.tweak package provides a convenient and flexible way to add
configurable settings to an app. These settings:
Tweaks IDs are checked by the compiler and tweaks can be fully removed when
tweakProcessing=STRIP. Tweaks are great for toggling debugging facilities.
- can be set at compile time
- can be set in code (using goog.tweak.overrideDefaultValue)
- can be set by query parameters
- can be set through the TweakUi interface
A collapsible menu
An expanded menu
- When "Apply Tweaks" is clicked, all non-default values are encoded into
query parameters and the page is refreshed.
- Blue entries are ones where the value of the tweak will change without
clicking apply tweaks (the value of goog.tweak.get*() will change)